Synthesio is an established international high growth company offering technology solutions that drive social media listening, analytics and engagement. Recognized by Forrester and Gartner as an industry leader, Synthesio creates and delivers the tools that allow Fortune 500 brands and agencies to understand and effectively engage with consumers. By delivering social media data of the highest quality within 190+ countries & 50 languages, brands such as Toyota, Mastercard, and Deloitte receive crucial intelligence & insights into their market's opinions, wants and needs. Decisions that make a difference in today’s rapidly changing landscape can be made with true consumer insight in a timely, cost-effective manner. www.synthesio.com.
Social Intelligence. Actionable Insights. Business Results.
Reporting to the Director of Analytics, this Senior member of the team will responsible for leading Insights projects at Synthesio, ranging from simple ongoing social media reporting to complex, data intensive market research projects. The role encompasses end-to-end management of the Research deliverables from the initial scope through the research design and analysis, through to the final client presentation.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to
- Work with Synthesio clients to create the customized reporting, leveraging social insights to help solve critical business issues.
- Drive the core analysis of the social media data to deliver the key findings, insights and strategic intelligence.
- Prepare and deliver the client presentations to key stakeholders within our client base.
- Oversee all quality assurance of the data analysis and presentation efforts conducted by internal and external teams.
- Monitor all industry trends, and bring innovative perspectives to support Synthesio’s thought-leadership initiatives, especially around consumer/brand experience in social.
- Assist in the presales efforts - leading the creation of sales materials as well as proposal responses, including putting together project scope and pricing.
Skills & Proficiencies
- Strong knowledge of market research methodologies: audience segmentation, panels, correlations, etc.
- The ability to translate complex data into a story that speaks to the opportunities and challenges in social media, as well as the broader digital ecosystem.
- A deep understanding and point-of-view on all aspects of the social data ecosystem, including reporting platforms, 3rd party tools and aggregators, social listening platforms, audience and targeting platforms, etc.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple client deadlines.
- Capability to lead client consulting engagements including management of senior client stakeholders, oversight of internal research, deliverable development and presentation of findings to the client.
- Superior communication skills including the ability to effectively convey information to a wide variety of internal and external audiences. Must have a proven track record with executive presentations as well as analyst presentations.
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with at least one statistical package such as SAS or SPSS is an advantage.
- Prior experience in a global organization is strongly preferred.
- BA necessary; MBA strongly preferred.
- Multilingual Fluency a plus.
Salary and Benefits
Synthesio offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefit package.