Synthesio is an established international high growth company offering technology solutions that drive social media listening, analytics and engagement. Recognized by Forrester and Gartner as an industry leader, Synthesio creates and delivers the tools that allow Fortune 500 brands and agencies to understand and effectively engage with consumers. By delivering social media data of the highest quality within 190+ countries & 50 languages, brands such as Toyota, Mastercard, and Deloitte receive crucial intelligence & insights into their market's opinions, wants and needs. Decisions that make a difference in today’s rapidly changing landscape can be made with true consumer insight in a timely, cost-effective manner. www.synthesio.com.
Social Intelligence. Actionable Insights. Business Results.
Reporting into the Vice President of Global Account Management, the key requirement of the Global Accunt Manager is to strategically expand the footprint within an assigned portfolio of Enterprise accounts by ensuring a strong renewal rate and by uncovering new opportunities for aggressive growth via cross-sell and upsell. A key focus of this role will be on helping to create the systems needed to build and launch a comprehensive Account Management practice for key strategic accounts, and in sharing best practices throughout the Global organization.
Responsibilities including but not limited to
- Thoroughly own the client relationship such that the Global Account Manager can create, and continually enhance, the comprehensive mapping of each client organization across all geos and business units (Marketing, Customer Support, Market Research, etc.)
- Devise a multi-layered account strategy, based on the mapping, to successfully penetrate each business unit within the client organization, laying out clear targets and goals on an annual and quarterly basis. (Upsell requirement 40%)
- Working in concert with the assigned Client Success and Support teams, maintain exceptional client relationships to ensure a high level of renewals within assigned clients, to gain additional share within existing clients, and to win referrals to new clients.
- Work with clients to define ongoing product enhancements and adjustments to meet their business needs.
- Negotiate terms and conditions for client renewals, upsells and cross-sells.
- Forecast and track sales opportunities and activities in a timely manner using the Salesforce system.
- Share lessons learned with other members of Synthesio’s Customer Success, Account Management and Sales Teams in order to optimize all business expansion opportunities.
- Working closely with Product Marketing to develop materials in support of selling to the installed base business needs.
- Demonstrable track record in account management for a $2 - 3 million book of business – with a proven 90% or higher renewal rate.
- Strong track record in achieving new business upsell/cross-sell targets within existing client base.
- Experience managing and effectively selling throughout complex, global Fortune 1000 clients.
- Strong background in business processes and/or consulting – proven ability to develop use cases to better target cross sell, upsell opportunities that are well tied to client business need.
- A Sales Centric approach to Strategic Account Management.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with a minimum level of assistance and support.
- A minimum of five years’ work experience in a Marketing industry is preferred.
- Experience in a fast based, high growth startup SaaS technology solution is a strong plus.
- Solid background in project management is a strong plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Salary and Benefits
Synthesio offers a competitive salary, commission and benefit package.