Technical Support Engineer - Internship – 2018 GRADUATE PREFERRED
Degree Target: IT, IS, Engineering
Minimum Commitment: 35 hours per week during the summer;
Minimum 15 hours during Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 semester.
Synthesio is an established international high growth company offering technology solutions that drive social media listening, analytics and engagement. Recognized by Forrester and Gartner as an industry leader, Synthesio creates and delivers the tools that allow Fortune 500 brands and agencies to understand and effectively engage with consumers. By delivering social media data of the highest quality within 190+ countries & 50 languages, brands such as Toyota, Mastercard, and Deloitte receive crucial intelligence & insights into their market's opinions, wants and needs. Decisions that make a difference in today’s rapidly changing landscape can be made with true consumer insight in a timely, cost-effective manner. www.synthesio.com.
Social Intelligence. Actionable Insights. Business Results.
Synthesio Inc. has an outstanding opportunity for a student intern to join our fast-growing software company. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to join our NY support team to assist with our Global support initiatives.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
● Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
● Strong Internet research skills required
● Strong communication, time management and prioritization skills required
● Prior experience working in a fast-paced office setting strongly preferred
● Prior background in SQL or Boolean query language – nice to have
● The ideal candidate is forward thinking, and passionate
● Advanced knowledge or fluency in a second language beyond English – nice to have
This role will provide an opportunity to learn while contributing to critical business operations, including but not limited to:
● Providing exceptional customer service and technical support to customers through
multiple channels such as e-mail, chat, and social media
● Working closely with our Technical Support Engineers to troubleshoot issues and
implement fixes via data collection, computation, analysis and research
● Generating reports, providing recommendations and conclusions
● Actively contribute the to the company knowledge base of issues and resolutions
● Working to support the QA initiatives including data quality, bug tracking and issue replication