Synthesio is an established international high growth company offering technology solutions that drive social media listening, analytics and engagement. Recognized by Forrester and Gartner as an industry leader, Synthesio creates and delivers the tools that allow Fortune 500 brands and agencies to understand and effectively engage with consumers. By delivering social media data of the highest quality within 190+ countries & 50 languages, brands such as Toyota, Mastercard, and Deloitte receive crucial intelligence & insights into their market's opinions, wants and needs. Decisions that make a difference in today’s rapidly changing landscape can be made with true consumer insight in a timely, cost-effective manner. www.synthesio.com.
Social Intelligence. Actionable Insights. Business Results.
Synthesio is looking for a world-class Vice President of Strategic Partnerships to lead our global partner initiatives. This position reports to the CEO and will collaborate closely with our Sales, Services, Integration and Product teams. This role will be responsible for cultivating and growing our most important relationships throughout our Data and Platform ecosystem. Additionally, the role is responsible for ensuring the Synthesio internal cross-functional teams are consistently focused on business opportunities that arise from exploring product a/o revenue partnerships throughout the ecosystem.
This role responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that our strategic partnerships are delivering to the corporate goals – including (1) generating revenue; (2) expanding product capability; (3) increasing marketing effectiveness; and (4) evaluating M&A opportunities.
- Build executive level relationships to ensure that we are strategic partners with the top social platforms by each major region (USA, EMEA, APAC etc.)
- Drive the strategic initiatives and conversation throughout the Synthesio internal stakeholders, to ensure that the Sales organizations and the Product organizations are thoroughly evaluating each potential value proposition offered by the various partner opportunities.
- Establish the overall processes, cadence and workflows to ensure that partner activity is visible throughout the organization.
- Build relationships that drive the day to day opportunities to grow the partnership, our clients and our own business. This includes establishing an “account plan" for each social platform partner that covers topics like relationship mapping, joint marketing efforts, client initiatives, product development etc.
- Identify and manage the risk inherent with growing the partner ecosystem comprised of set of potentially overlapping partner entities; be able to manage the risks and distractions generated by the coopetition among the players.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and proactively stay informed of industry trends. Work with cross functional teams to package learnings into case studies, website content and webinars.
- Serve as an expert to the Analyst community to effectively communicate and generate interest in the value of the Synthesio partner ecosystem.
- Contribute to Synthesio’s product development efforts by collaborating with the Product team using insights, knowledge and analysis of the platform partner’s ecosystem.
- Deep industry knowledge in the social media platforms
- A proven leader with at least 10 years’ experience in growing relationships and activating internal stakeholders to drive business results.
- Strong detail and process orientation – can manage multiple competing priorities and partners with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver results.
- Outstanding relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills – can develop and deliver an impactful presentation across all levels of an organization.
- Strong time management and communication skills. Able to thrive in a fast paced environment and to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
- Ability to travel frequently (~25%) to interface with platform partners, attend events and drive initiatives in conjunction with our global offices.
Salary and Benefits
Synthesio offers a competitive salary and benefit package.